- Refund Policy
Remove and refit your wheels regularly? Then you’ll know how frustrating the factory wheel bolts can be: lining up the bolt holes, bashing your callipers with the wheel, trying to avoid cross-threading the bolts. All while balancing the weight of the wheel.
The MMR Performance Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they’re a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport/track use as well.
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- Our Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of different spacer size setups without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car’s looks as well as its practicality.
- Both conical and ball seat lug nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
- M14 x 1.25 High Tensile Steel Motorsport Studs and larger anodised Wheel Nuts exceed the strength of the factory bolts for ultimate strength and safety.
- 70mm Stud: No spacers, or up to 10mm spacer
- 80mm Stud: Spacers between 10mm to 20mm
Precision engineered; for perfect performance!
- M14 x 1.25 heat treated high carbon steel stud with chrome plated finish
- Lightweight M14 x 1.25 7000-series aluminium open-ended nuts with gloss anodised nuts
- Internal 6mm allen stud drive for accurate fixations
- Knurled outer collar for much easier finger grip
- 8mm of unthreaded stud shank for brake disc clearance
- Oversize 19mm nuts – greater surface area for contact & ease of use
- Remove the wheels and clean the threads in the hub and the short ends of the new studs using a suitable solvent such as brake cleaner. Ensure the threads are totally free from dirt and grease.
- Before you fit the stud, check that the shank (the plain section between inner and outer threads) passes easily through the disc holes and you are not bottoming the stud on the brake disc.
- Coat the threads on the short end of the stud with a thin covering of Loctite Blue 2422 (high temp rated to 650°F - it’s important to use a high temperature-rated Loctite that exceeds hub temps).
- Using a 6mm Allen Key, screw the short end of the stud into the hub until you reach the shank.
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE STUD INTO THE HUB – TIGHTEN UP TO AROUND 30ft-lbs / 40Nm.
- Wait about three hours for the Loctite to go off fully and refit wheels with the new nuts using 19mm socket. Lower the vehicle back onto the floor and torque the wheel nuts to the factory specification of the original lug bolts.
- Recheck the torque of the studs after 30mins of driving once the whole assembly has got hot.
- Max Vehicle Weight 2500KG
- This is not a ‘Locking’ or Security solution
- As with all anodised finishes, do not clean these nuts with aggressive acidic or alkaline cleaners otherwise the finish will be damaged.
- Use only pH balanced cleaners (ie, non-acid, non-alkaline, non-solvents). Never use ANY type of wheel cleaner or any chemicals including abrasive compounds on the nuts. We recommend washing with water and mild soap. We advise against using commercial carwashes who use aggressive chemicals such as TFR.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Customer must pay for the shipping to the original manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com labelled as “Defective Item”
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.