- Refund Policy
Racing Dynamics Downpipes for BMW M3 G80 & BMW M4 G82/G83 2020+ with S58 turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-6 motor.
- This model replaces the restrictive OEM catalytic converters with 200 cell sport cats for increased HP and Torque.
- Gen2 version is the 2nd generation of our downpipes and now incorporates flex joints to absorb engine/chassis vibration and improve installation.
- These downpipes now incorporate heat shielding over most of their lengths to reduce radiant heating into cabin and engine compartment.
- This downpipe fits BMW 3 and 4 series, G80/G82 M3/M4 2020+ with S58 turbocharged 3.0 liter inline-6 motor.
- Removing exhaust flow restrictions increases horsepower and torque significantly.
- Our Gen2 M3/M4 downpipes are now a full 76mm (3") in diameter for best air flow. Low cost versions are generally only 70 mm (2.75")
- Improves throttle response and generally improves turbo spool up.
- Downpipes are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound. Straight-through design improves horsepower and torque significantly
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters.
- Our Gen2 downpipes now include heatshield covering over 90% of the downpipes
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Recommended for track/off-road use only.
Application List: All with left hand drive only.
- BMW M3 G80 2020 on with S58 motor
- BMW M4 G82 2020 on with S58 motor
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Customer must pay for the shipping to the original manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com labelled as “Defective Item”
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.