- Refund Policy
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B8 Q5, and B8.5 SQ5 Development Vehicles, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and aggressive back road driving - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Our goal is never to offer the maximum lowering at the expense of damper control and performance, or a dumped stance that causes the car to scrape or bottom out. At the heart of the 034Motorsport engineering philosophy is a rule of always optimizing a product across a broad range of product variables to offer the best performance.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi Q5/SQ5 owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Optimized lowering to provide sufficient ground clearance and damper performance
- Slight positive rake to accommodate loads
- Made to a tolerance of +/- 5% (industry standard is +/- 10%)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Provides between 2.5" and 3.5" of lowering**
- Front: 60mm-80mm Lower
- Rear: 60mm-80mm Lower
- ** Exact amounts can vary from car to car based on Q5 or SQ5, also wheels, offsets, spacers, as well as rolling diameter and widths of different tire sizes and brands all influence how much the springs lower as well as visually how the lowering will look. While exact lowering distances can vary, the percentage of the drop is consistent with the natural variability in all suspension spring designs. Due to the extreme amount of drop in these springs those differences become amplified. We can guarantee the performance, handling and ride quality of all springs, as well as that the kit will give the car a positive rake meaning the front of the car is slightly lower than the back which looks best and also allows the rear suspension to accommodate heavy loads and sit level.
EFFECTIVE SPRING RATES:
- Front: 382 lbs/in (Linear)
- Rear: 213 lbs/in (Linear)
- Front: ~10% increase - 275/431 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Rear: ~15% increase - 174/248 lbs/in (dual rate)
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Customer must pay for the shipping to the original manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com labelled as “Defective Item”
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.