- Refund Policy
CSF INTERCOOLER UPGRADE FOR C8 RS6/RS7, RAW BILLET ALUMINUM(UH024-ICA)
Through Unitronic Performance Software development, it was quickly apparent that the factory intercoolers were inefficient and incapable of supporting the demands of a tuned 4.0TFSI EA825 engine. Our friends over at CSF, who partnered together with PWR in bringing Formula-1 performance to the automotive aftermarket with their CSF’s High-Performance Intercooler Upgrade System. Unitronic opted to put the product to the test with sights set on delivering increased efficiency, resistance to heat soak even through the most grueling and demanding conditions, together with superior cooling performance.
Throughout all in-house testing and validation, the CSF High-Performance Intercooler Upgrade System for the C8 RS6/RS7 delivered on its promise of drastically reduced Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) from stock turbo Stage 1 all the way to Stage 3 with upgraded hybrid turbochargers.
- Maximized charge air cooling abilities and lowers Intake Air Temperatures (IATs)
- Increases efficiency and resists heat soak for maximum performance in street and high-performance demanding environments or race conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Core by PWR (2-Row Core Featuring Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC-machined billet Aluminum end tanks
- TIG-welded construction
- Precise OEM-like fitment
- True direct-fit bolt-on upgrade
- Thermal Black Heat Dispersion Coating (Option)
- Carbon Fiber Intake & Turbo Inlets for C8 RS 6/RS 7 Blue Carbon Kevlar
- Carbon Fiber Intake & Turbo Inlets for C8 RS 6/RS 7 Forged Carbon
- Carbon Fiber Intake & Turbo Inlets for C8 RS 6/RS 7 Gloss Carbon
- Carbon Fiber Intake & Turbo Inlets for C8 RS 6/RS 7 Matte Carbon
- Carbon Fiber Intake & Turbo Inlets for C8 RS 6/RS 7 Red Carbon Kevlar
- CSF Intercooler Upgrade for C8 RS6/RS7, Black Thermal Dispersion via Unitronic
- 3mm tall, rolled tubes with turbulated inner fins maximize the dissipation of heat from the charge air flowing through the pressure side of the intercooler core
- The 4.85mm tall multi-louvered fin is the most efficient fin in the high-performance industry, with performance similar to PWR’s Formula-1 grade race intercooler cores
When analyzing intercooler performance, it’s important to not only consider maximum cooling abilities, efficiency, and resistance to heat soak, but also recovery time. The CSF High-Performance Intercoolers performed optimally in nearly all demanding conditions.
With the OEM intercoolers, they start to exhibit heat soak and run-away increases in IATs nearly immediately, especially when combined with increased boost levels and demands of a tuned vehicle, which then triggers the Bosch MG1 ECM found in the C8 platform to begin applying corrections which subsequently lowers performance.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Customer must pay for the shipping to the original manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com labelled as “Defective Item”
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.