- Refund Policy
The 034Motorsport SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe Kit for the EA839 3.0T powered Audi S4/S5/SQ5 is an essential upgrade to optimize power by eliminating a critical flow restriction in the intake tract when running various Stage 3 Hybrid Turbocharger options. The 034Motorsport SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to maximize performance for Dynamic+ Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo Tuning Software.
Select above for appropriate Intake Conversion Kits for S34, X34, or P34 on B9/B9.5 S4/S5 or S34/X34 for B9/B9.5 SQ5, as well as additional Adapter Ring sizing for TTE710/TTE810, Pure750, or TS2.
Note: S34 Carbon Fiber Intake Systems are coming soon!
Installation Effort: MILD
The 034Motorsport SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe Kits for the EA839 3.0T powered Audi S4/S5/SQ5 are an essential upgrade to optimize power by eliminating a critical flow restriction in the intake tract when running Stage 3 Hybrid Turbochargers. The massive 85mm 034Motorsport SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to maximize performance for Dynamic+ Stage 3 Hybrid Turbo Tuning Software. The CNC machined edge retains the silicone hose securely to the turbo inlet pipe. The final touch is an embossed 034 logo to show unsuspecting car show attendees that you value substantive modifications on your 3.0T powered Audi.
The SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe Conversion Kits are designed to work with the 034Motorsport S34, X34 & P34 Intakes for B9/B9.5 S4/S5, and S34 & X34 for B9/B9.5 SQ5 Intakes to convert them from a stock turbo sized inlet to our larger SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe. The massive SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe requires these larger intake components to maximize the airflow of your existing 034Motorsport Intake Systems.
- Cast from A356 Aluminum
- Compressor Inlet Flange Adapter Machined for Smooth Airflow Into Compressor Housing
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Turbo Inlet Adapter to Match Turbo Inlet for Maximum Airflow
- Includes Stock Turbo Inlet Adapter Ring, Optional Adapter Rings Available
- Increased Flow Over Factory Turbo Inlet
- CNC Machined
- Edge Retains Intake Coupler Securely
- Retain OE PCV Hose
- To Retain Factory Wiring Harness Retention Clips
- Proven Power/Torque, and Airflow Gains
- Stock Turbo Inlet: 396CFM @ 28"H²O
- 034 SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe w/ 54mm Stock Turbo Adapter: 452 CFM @ 28"H²O
- 034 SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe w/ 61.2mm TS2 Turbo Adapter: 563 CFM @ 28"H²O
- 034 SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe w/ 63mm Pure 750 Turbo Adapter: 603 CFM @ 28"H²O
- 034 SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe w/ 66mm TTE710/TTE810 Turbo Adapter: 617 CFM @ 28"H²O
- Slotted Lower Turbo Inlet Bolt for Easy Installation
- Direct Bolt-on Installation
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 06M 129 665 AL
- 06M 129 041
- SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Stock Turbo Adapter Ring, with O-rings
- All Necessary Hardware
The installation of your SüperDüper Turbo Inlet Pipe, Audi B9/B9.5 S4/S5/SQ5 3.0T is a straightforward process. You can access our detailed installation guides by clicking the links below.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
* Customer must pay for the shipping to the original manufacturer.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com labelled as “Defective Item”
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.